Drug Driving and Cannabis Impairment – What You Need to Know In April of this year, ABC News reported that between July 2014 and June 2015 almost 5,000 drivers in NSW were charged with drug…
Digital Driver’s Licences to be Implemented This Year More and more, smartphones have become an integral part our lives. No longer are they just a way to stay in touch with friends and family, smartphones…
The Traffic Offenders Program: Will it help my drink driving case? Have you or a loved one been charged with a drink driving offence? Under s 9 of the Road Transport (Safety and Traffic Management)…
In 2012, Roads and Ports Minister Duncan Gay announced that the use of alcohol interlocks were going to be mandated for repeat and high range drunk driving offenders. Beginning 1 February 2015, this mandate began applying to…
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Browse by Category
- Prostitution in Australia- Where is it Legal?
- Sentence of 2 years 3 months Non-Parole for shooting Step-mother in face 3 times with Nail Gun – Originally charged with Attempted Murder
- 2019 Crime Statistics in Australia
- Channel 7 News – Complex Murder Charge Case Reduced to Manslaughter
- The Serious Overseas Criminal Matters Scheme (SOCMS)- Funding for Accused Charged Overseas