The offence of Drive Whilst Disqualified occurs when the police catch you driving after you have been disqualified from driving by a court. This crime is generally taken quite seriously by the courts. This is…
How to appeal against a driver’s licence suspension? Are you facing the possibility of a loss of income because of an impending licence suspension? Don’t let it get to that stage. Make an application…
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Browse by Category
- Bail Granted for Alleged Serious Assault of Teenage Girls
- Prostitution in Australia- Where is it Legal?
- Sentence of 2 years 3 months Non-Parole for shooting Step-mother in face 3 times with Nail Gun – Originally charged with Attempted Murder
- Adam Ly appears on Channel 7 News being Interviewed by Michael Usher
- 2019 Crime Statistics in Australia