Stealing from Your Employer: What Are the Penalties for Committing Larceny as a Clerk? In 2014 Emma Greene a receptionist for Unanderra Physiotherapy and Pilates was charged with larceny as a clerk when she stole…
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Browse by Category
- Prostitution in Australia- Where is it Legal?
- Sentence of 2 years 3 months Non-Parole for shooting Step-mother in face 3 times with Nail Gun – Originally charged with Attempted Murder
- 2019 Crime Statistics in Australia
- Channel 7 News – Complex Murder Charge Case Reduced to Manslaughter
- The Serious Overseas Criminal Matters Scheme (SOCMS)- Funding for Accused Charged Overseas