Stealing from Your Employer: What Are the Penalties for Committing Larceny as a Clerk? In 2014 Emma Greene a receptionist for Unanderra Physiotherapy and Pilates was charged with larceny as a clerk when she stole…
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Browse by Category
- How Prevalent is Drug Use in Minors – Should Parents be held Responsible?
- Appealing a Decision of the Local Court: What to do when the Magistrate Gets It Wrong
- What to Do If You Are Charged with a Serious Criminal Offence
- The Age of Criminal Responsibility in Australia
- The Crime of Cyber-bullying in Australia