Mistaken Identity and Being Charged for a Crime You Didn’t Commit There are plenty of legendary stories about mistaken identities, from celebrity mix-ups to the return of long-lost relatives. Take for instance the identity mix-up…
Our Principal, Adam Ly, appeared on Channel 7 News to provide his opinion on whether the requirement that road tolls be paid was unconstitutional. Bob Jervis of Queenland argues that the imposition of toll charges…
10 Weird Bizzare But True Australian Laws That Are Still On The Books Laws are made to govern, protect, shape the peace, promote justice and provide a basis for compromise. However, once things are written…
ISPs are Collecting Your Metadata and This is A Great Reason to Use A VPN The new metadata laws that have into force in Australia require Internet Service Providers and telecom companies to collect your…
The Harmful Psychological Effects of Incarceration In 2015 the number of people incarcerated in Australian gaols reached a record high of 35,467. That is almost 200 prisoners per 100,000 adults. In NSW alone capacity is…
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Browse by Category
- Prostitution in Australia- Where is it Legal?
- Sentence of 2 years 3 months Non-Parole for shooting Step-mother in face 3 times with Nail Gun – Originally charged with Attempted Murder
- 2019 Crime Statistics in Australia
- Channel 7 News – Complex Murder Charge Case Reduced to Manslaughter
- The Serious Overseas Criminal Matters Scheme (SOCMS)- Funding for Accused Charged Overseas