Mistaken Identity and Being Charged for a Crime You Didn’t Commit There are plenty of legendary stories about mistaken identities, from celebrity mix-ups to the return of long-lost relatives. Take for instance the identity mix-up…
Our Principal, Adam Ly, appeared on Channel 7 News to provide his opinion on whether the requirement that road tolls be paid was unconstitutional. Bob Jervis of Queenland argues that the imposition of toll charges…
11 Weird but True Australian Laws You Will Never Believe Ride up to your local pub on a horse and do you know the pub owner would have to stable, water and feed your horse…
ISPs are Collecting Your Metadata and This is A Great Reason to Use A VPN The new metadata laws that have into force in Australia require Internet Service Providers and telecom companies to collect your…
The Harmful Psychological Effects of Incarceration In 2015 the number of people incarcerated in Australian gaols reached a record high of 35,467. That is almost 200 prisoners per 100,000 adults. In NSW alone capacity is…
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Browse by Category
- How Prevalent is Drug Use in Minors – Should Parents be held Responsible?
- Appealing a Decision of the Local Court: What to do when the Magistrate Gets It Wrong
- What to Do If You Are Charged with a Serious Criminal Offence
- The Age of Criminal Responsibility in Australia
- The Crime of Cyber-bullying in Australia