Criminal & Traffic Lawyers In Parramatta
Why choose us?
Our Criminal Lawyers in Parramatta deal with a wide variety of criminal and traffic matters, including:
- Assaults, including police assaults, resisting police, domestic violence and AVOs and serious violence offences,
- Firearms and Weapons Offences,
- Possession, Supply and Importation of Prohibited Drug offences,
- Sexual and Indecent Assault offences,
- Using carriage service offences,
- Fraud offences
We are also experts in all types of traffic matters, including:
- Drink Driving and Drug Driving,
- Licence appeals (against the Roads and Maritime Services),
- Section 10 “no conviction” applications,
- Habitual Traffic Offender Declarations
What Makes Us Different?
We offer a ‘fixed price’ policy on almost all of our criminal matters, ensuring that there are no surprises and hidden costs.
Our first consultation is free, regardless of the type of case, and are happy to speak to you over the phone if you just need some quick advice.
Contact us today on 1300 595 299 or send us an online enquiry.
The Octagon Building
Suite 1, Lower Ground Floor, 55 Phillip St, Parramatta NSW 2150
Tel 1300 595 299