If you have been charged with a criminal offence, there’s no need to face the authorities and attend court alone.
Our Gosford criminal law team can provide you with the following quality services:
- Consultations (first meeting is free), where we examine the charge and present you with your options and possible outcomes.
- Provide specialised legal advice relevant to your case to ensure your complete protection within the confines of Australian criminal law.
- Open channels of communication with police (before charges are laid).
- If you plead guilty, we will provide quality representation in either Gosford local court, high court or federal court.
- If you plead not guilty, we will provide quality representation in your defence trial.
- If found guilty, we will provide you with quality representation every step of the way in the criminal appeals process.
- Provide assistance with bail applications.
What Types of Criminal Offences Do We Service?
Our experienced criminal lawyers provide specialist advice and representation for a range of criminal offences charged in the Gosford and Central Coast Region.
Such offences include:
- Assaults including: police assaults, resisting police, domestic violence, apprehended violence orders (AVOs) and serious violence offences.
- Firearms and Weapons Offences.
- Possession, Supply and Importation of Prohibited Drug offences.
- Sexual and Indecent Assault offences.
- Using carriage service offences.
- Fraud offences.
LY Lawyers Gosford also provide expert legal services for all types of traffic law, including:
- Drink Driving and Drug Driving.
- Licence appeals (against the Roads and Maritime Services).
- Section 10 “no conviction” applications.
- Habitual Traffic Offender Declarations.
Which Court Will I Go To?
The location of your hearing will depend on which type of court is dealing with your case. In NSW, the local court deals with around 95% of criminal offence cases.
In this instance, if you have been charged with a criminal offence within the Gosford region, it’s likely that the Gosford local court will deal with your case. However, more serious criminal offence charges can be dealt with by either the district court or the supreme court.
You can find all the information you need for your upcoming hearing on your Court Attendance Notice or bail form. This document will contain important information such as the location, date and time of your court hearing, alongside any other relevant information you may need.
What Does the Legal Process Look Like at LY Lawyers Gosford?
The first consultation with one of our Gosford Solicitors will be free. In this meeting, we will discuss your legal options and present potential outcomes for your case.
If you are satisfied with our services, you can select one of our experienced barristers that will represent you in court. Following this, a dedicated legal team (including your barrister) will research and prepare your criminal matter before going to court. Your barrister will join you in court for every hearing until the case is finalised.
Throughout this process, LY Lawyers will consistently consult you and keep you up to date on any new information or revelations that may unfold in the moments leading up to your hearing. Our expert legal team are always open to any questions to help you feel informed and at ease during these stressful situations.
LY Lawyers Pricing Policy
LY Lawyers offer a fixed price policy on almost all of our criminal matters, meaning that you won’t have any extra stress from hidden costs.
We also understand that these situations are complex and emotionally straining for you. For this reason, our first consultation on every case is always free. This extends to our over-the-phone legal hotline, where we provide quick and easily accessible expert advice.
If you’ve found yourself involved in a criminal matter within the Gosford or Central Coast region, contact us at 1300 595 299 or send us an online enquiry.
LY Lawyers Case Studies