Bega Local Court
Over 50 years of combined experience
Success in Courts Australia-Wide
6 x Convenient Locations across Sydney and NSW
Bega is a town in the south-east of New South Wales, Australia in the Bega Valley Shire. It is the economic centre for the Bega Valley
Bega Local Court hears criminal and traffic cases such as:
- Drink driving and traffic offences,
- Domestic Violence and AVO cases,
- Assault and Resist Police,
- Minor Drug related charges
- Committal matters for indictable charges
AT LY Lawyers we are happy to travel to Bega to represent you in your criminal or traffic case.
We have a great track record in appearing in cases for our clients at Bega Local Court.