Substantial Impairment by Abnormality of the Mind– A Partial Defence to Murder In Regina v Malcolm Robert Potts, a 33 year old NSW man with schizophrenia stabbed his father to death with a knife in…
Mistaken Identity and Being Charged for a Crime You Didn’t Commit There are plenty of legendary stories about mistaken identities, from celebrity mix-ups to the return of long-lost relatives. Take for instance the identity mix-up…
Fake domestic violence claims – what are your rights? Daily, in Courts all over Australia, we see domestic violence charges withdrawn or dismissed due to the unreliability of alleged victims. A 40 year old Sydney…
10 Weird Bizzare But True Australian Laws That Are Still On The Books Laws are made to govern, protect, shape the peace, promote justice and provide a basis for compromise. However, once things are written…
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Browse by Category
- Prostitution in Australia- Where is it Legal?
- Sentence of 2 years 3 months Non-Parole for shooting Step-mother in face 3 times with Nail Gun – Originally charged with Attempted Murder
- 2019 Crime Statistics in Australia
- Channel 7 News – Complex Murder Charge Case Reduced to Manslaughter
- The Serious Overseas Criminal Matters Scheme (SOCMS)- Funding for Accused Charged Overseas