Our Senior Associate Sam appeared at Parramatta Bails Court on 6 October 2019. Our client is charged with murder, allegedly killing his wife and disposing of her body more than 40 years ago. We…
Substantial Impairment by Abnormality of the Mind– A Partial Defence to Murder In Regina v Malcolm Robert Potts, a 33 year old NSW man with schizophrenia stabbed his father to death with a knife in…
Mistaken Identity and Being Charged for a Crime You Didn’t Commit There are plenty of legendary stories about mistaken identities, from celebrity mix-ups to the return of long-lost relatives. Take for instance the identity mix-up…
Fake domestic violence claims – what are your rights? Daily, in Courts all over Australia, we see domestic violence charges withdrawn or dismissed due to the unreliability of alleged victims. A 40 year old Sydney…
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Browse by Category
- Bail Granted for Alleged Serious Assault of Teenage Girls
- Is Prostitution in Australia Legal?
- Sentence of 2 years 3 months Non-Parole for shooting Step-mother in face 3 times with Nail Gun – Originally charged with Attempted Murder
- Adam Ly appears on Channel 7 News being Interviewed by Michael Usher
- 2019 Crime Statistics in Australia