Our Principal, Adam Ly, appeared on Channel 7 News to provide his opinion on whether the requirement that road tolls be paid was unconstitutional. Bob Jervis of Queenland argues that the imposition of toll charges…
The Difference between a Precribed Concentration of Alcohol and a Driving Under the Influence offence
Difference Between PCA And DUI Driving a vehicle when you are under the influence of alcohol or another intoxicating substance is a punishable offence in Australia. Someone who is caught driving after consuming an intoxicating…
When are the Police Permitted to Drug test you? Police do not have the power to drug test people randomly on the street for no good reason. Even after the police arrest you they do…
What are the worst areas in Sydney for drink driving? In NSW alone police have conducted over 6.5 MILLION random breath tests since January 2014. Of that 22,000 people were charged with drink-driving. That means…
Refusing to submit to a roadside breath test or a breath analysis at the police station is a criminal offence in NSW and these offences carry harsh penalties. When can police request a breath…
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Browse by Category
- Prostitution in Australia- Where is it Legal?
- Sentence of 2 years 3 months Non-Parole for shooting Step-mother in face 3 times with Nail Gun – Originally charged with Attempted Murder
- 2019 Crime Statistics in Australia
- Channel 7 News – Complex Murder Charge Case Reduced to Manslaughter
- The Serious Overseas Criminal Matters Scheme (SOCMS)- Funding for Accused Charged Overseas